December 19th 2012 sees the pre-release of the long awaited and much sought after
Back in April 2010, David Brice, and Jose Angel Valdez started creation of the Pilatus PC-21. This current version 0.80 is a pre-order special which features the following items;
A Special pre-order specific paint scheme for IRIS Evaluators
$10 AUD discount for purchasing the pre-order version.
Includes Beta model with the following restrictions:
- Time limited to 1 hour use.
- No rear seat area in virtual cockpit.
- No system simulation or gauges with the exception of HUD and PFD.
- No cockpit area in the external model and opaque canopy.
- Standard default soundset aliased to the Cessna grand caravan.
Pre-order customers who complete and return the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Evaluation Questionnaire (included in this product) in addition to actively promoting the pre-order product may be eligible for access to the quality assurance team for the PC-21.
(Limited to 10 positions.)
IRIS Flight Simulation Software Product Page
* This product is an artistic representation of the subject matter, which is inspired by the Pilatus PC-21.
IRIS Flight Simulation Software does not endorse and is not endorsed by, Pilatus Aircraft