If you are a purchaser of the Open Beta version, please download the release version from your Open Beta product invoice.
This product is an artistic representation of the subject matter, which is inspired by the Pilatus PC-9/A.
This product is not endorsed or affiliated with Pilatus Aircraft or the Royal Australian Air Force in any way. ‘Pilatus’ is a trademark of Pilatus Aircraft and is used for descriptive purposes only.
“Fly one of the world’s most popular trainers and experience a simulation unlike any other in its class!”
Our vision with the IRIS Pro Training Series – Pilatus PC-9/A was to create a desktop simulation product which could potentially be used as a real-world training aid. With access to an abundance of public information, we’ve been able to realise this vision and produce our most complex and rewarding product to date.
The IRIS Pro Training Series – Pilatus PC-9/A has been modelled after A23-52, an airframe specific to the Royal Australian Air Force Aerobatic Team, ‘The Roulettes’, and whilst we have provided a number of alternate paintschemes from which to choose, we have remained faithful to the the cockpit of A23-52 and its integrated systems.
So, whether your passion is aerobatics, instrument navigation or even some low level cross country, this product has something for you. It has been a true labour of love for the IRIS team and every single person has pulled out their very best. We’re confident that it shows, and we’re sure you will be too!
So strap on in, power up the aircraft and take a ride in our most accurate, most in depth and most enjoyable aircraft to date. Easy to fly, challenging to master.
- Custom soundpack built from authentic PC-9/A audio from both inside the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft.
- Custom displays and detailed on-board systems based on publicly available PC-9/A flight manuals designed for procedural training.
- Realistic flight models build from real world PC-9/A performance charts and tested by pilots with experience on the aircraft.
- Nine superb HD textures with additional free schemes coming soon to download from the IRIS website!
- Realistic material reflection and shine.
- Volumetric propeller effect.
- Custom HD paintkit with blank texture and stencils in Photoshop PSD format.
- Custom in cockpit audio for the audible warning system, cockpit chatter and more.
- Authentic manual and documentation to provide the most realistic procedural simulation possible.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed
OR Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
OR Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Version 2.
Recommended System Requirements
Windows Vista/7/8 (32 or 64 bit)
Intel Core i7 3.2Ghz or equivalent CPU
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti or equivalent GPU with 512Mb RAM
8Gb DDR3 RAM
Current Version & Hotfixes
Current Version available via sales partners – 1.06.00
No video preview exists for this product currently.