Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed
OR Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
Current Version & Hotfixes
Current Version available via sales partners – Version 1.10
This product is an artistic representation of the subject matter, which is inspired by the Bede BD-5J Microjet.
IRIS Flight Simulation Software does not endorse and is not endorsed by, or otherwise linked to, Bede Aircraft or its owners.
Back in April 2003, over seven years ago, David Brice, founder of both DSB Design and IRIS Flight Simulation Software had just started learning how to develop add-on aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 using FS Design Studio. One of his first aircraft was the Bede Technologies BD-5J, an aircraft he had fallen in love with from a young age thanks to the James Bond movie ‘Octopussy’ and it’s stunning opening sequence where stunt pilot ‘Corkey’ Fornof (aka James Bond!) flew his BD-5J through a hangar!
Remodelled from top to bottom and featuring brand new flight modelling, audio and a new virtual cockpit, this product has been designed for flat out, full throttle fun!
Thanks to the hard work by the development team at IRIS, we present to you the IRIS Premium Series BD-5 Microjet for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, a brand new version of this fantastic aircraft!
- Custom sound-pack for the BD-5J and BD-5G by IRIS AudioworX.
- 3-D Gauges for silky smooth operation and optimized performance.
- Visual models for the Jet powered BD-5J and the prop pusher BD-5G.
- A number of paint-schemes to choose from and a high resolution paint-kit in PSD format.
- Fun and easy to fly thanks to superb flight models for the BD-5J and BD-5G by renowned flight modeler, Pam Brooker.