Microsoft Flight Simulator X patched to SP2 standard
OR Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed
OR Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
Current Version & Hotfixes
Current Version available via sales partners – Version 1.20
This product is an artistic representation of the subject matter, which is inspired by the Christen Eagle.
The brand “Christen” and the Christen Eagle design is used by kind permission of Aviat Aircraft Inc.
August 2005 saw the release of what is now widely regarded as one of the benchmarks for Flight Simulator Aerobatic aircraft in the form of the Long Island Classics Christen Eagle for FS2004.
Now, four years later, and with a gracious nod to both Kevin Lechmanski and Dan Hufford of Long Island Classics, the generous support of aircraft designer Frank Christensen, the Blue Eagles Virtual Aerobatic Team (fsxblueeagles.com) and the development team at IRIS, we have the greatest pleasure in releasing the IRIS Pro Series Christen Eagle for FSX.
- Custom sound pack including new supersonic prop tip effects.
- All new 3D gauges designed from the Christen blueprints.
- Two visual models contracted by Frank Christensen and polished by IRIS for full FSX functionality!
- A superb flight model for the Eagle I and Eagle II aircraft, allowing users to try out both the kit sports biplane or the competition aerobatic aircraft.
- A wide variety of paint schemes and two paint kits aimed at ease of repainting by users.