Has any of this happened to you?
- Help! I ordered a product in your store but the link isn’t showing in my account!
- Paymate processed but I don’t have an order in my store account
- I paid and I got an email but I can’t find my account or my link anywhere!
Every now and again it may seem that the store has refused you an order, we have found that the most common cause of this is that the order process hasn’t been completed fully.
On the last page of the ordering process there is a “Confirm Order” button, if you do not press this last “confirm” the order will not update in the shopping cart correctly and your order will not show.
Great! But what can you do about it? I hear you ask.
Fill in a Support ticket with your information.
- Enter your name and email EXACTLY how it is registered on the store so we can match the details
- Choose “E-Commerce Support” in Department
- Store of purchase: IRIS E-Commerce Store
- Subject: Paymate complete – no order (or something similar)
- Message – IMPORTANT – please make sure you tell us what you were trying to purchase.
- If you have the Paymate receipt please copy the transaction or receipt number please
- Please allow 24-48 hrs for a response (we may be in a different time zone than you).
It is important that you tell what the product was, the store doesn’t always keep this in your shopping cart (especially if you have logged back out & tried again).
What happens next?
- We receive your help support
- We check Paymate transactions & confirm that payment has cleared to us
- We use administration tools to update your account by processing a new order for you, a further payment is NOT required, we override this.
- You will receive emails from the store with your order details
- You will receive a message from the support staff closing your support request
How did this happen? It doesn’t happen with …
Great question, it’s the way that the Paymate plugin & Zen Cart system talk to each other. Zen Cart doesn’t raise an order until Paymate has approved of the credit card transaction.
Zen Cart -> Paymate -> Zen Cart.
It drives us a little bonkers too as it doesn’t register the details with Paymate and so we can’t just look things up, we need to go back to you to get the information. We may be able to get this worked on, but it will be an expensive undertaking to have the plugin re-written, and as long as people see the last “Confirm Order” button everything works great!
Thanks for that! Oh! You said up to 24-48 hours before you can get back to me?
We ask that our customers have a little patience, we are based in Australia and we do like to sleep at night, we don’t always, but we try to. So, if you’re concerned, just check the clock down there on the left and see the date & time here where we are. We try & check-in on the weekend, but we do have a young family that we chill out with on the weekends.
Any further questions?
Please use the “Submit Ticket” link up there on the right.
Updated: March 9, 2013 – Team Lead