Replacing the Pilatus PC-21 and PC-21 75th Anniversary product is the new 21-Driver product!
Inspired by the PC21, the new 21-Driver product features a number of enhancements to bring this fantastic high performance trainer up to current IRIS standards and the latest simulation software.
Featuring fantastic flight handling and captivating avionics, the 21-Driver is a great aircraft for aerobatics or cross country cruising.
This product is for licensed for personal entertainment use only, it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Pilatus Aircraft Ltd. This product is not a simulation of the PC-21 and cannot be used for flight training purposes.
FSX Version // Version 5.3
P3D Version // Version 5.3
- * Custom soundpack based around the PT-6 engine.
- * Superb flight models giving that true fighter style feel!
- * A number of high quality paint schemes in glorious 4096x4096 pixel resolution.
- * A custom paintkit in PSD format for customers to produce their own repaints!
- * State of the art lighting techniques.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
- * Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3.4.
- * Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.5 or above.
Recommended System Requirements
Windows 7 64-Bit
Intel Core i7 3.2Ghz or equivalent CPU
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti or equivalent Graphics Card.
14GB DDR3 RAM
A well configured FSX/P3D installation with minimal background processes is also recommended. Please note that all products are tested and evaluated using default settings and a default FSX/P3D installation to ensure a fair evaluation process. Addition of other 3rd party software MAY affect your performance and experience.