The CT/4F Akala is a 300HP version offered of the CT/4 series of training aircraft. Originally developed as part of the AIR5428 tender process in conjunction with Raytheon Australia.
The CT/4F Akala took glass cockpit avionics from the Hawker Beechcraft T-6B T-6 Texan II around a modified CT/4A airframe.
The aircraft possesses light controls which are well suited for ab-initio training and the glass cockpit makes it all the more suited for next generation training.
P3D Version // V1.0.20171020.2320
FSX Version // V1.0.20171020.2320
- * Custom sounds based on the Lycoming 540 engine from both inside the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft.
- * Custom displays and detailed on-board systems based on publicly available information.
- * A selection of superb HD (4096 pixel squared) textures!
- * Realistic material reflection and shine.
- * Custom HD paintkit in Photoshop PSD format.
- * Custom in cockpit audio.
- * Detailed manual and documentation to provide the most realistic procedural simulation possible.
- * Dynamic lighting. (Prepar3D V4 only)
This product is an artistic representation of the Pacific Aerospace CT/4 and is not endorsed or affiliated with Pacific Aerospace Corporation.
All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
- * Lockeed Martin's Prepar3D Version 3
- * Lockeed Martin's Prepar3D Version 4
Recommended System Requirements
Windows 7 64-Bit
Intel Core i7 3.2Ghz or equivalent CPU
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti or equivalent Graphics Card.
14GB DDR3 RAM
A well configured FSX/P3D installation with minimal background processes is also recommended. Please note that all products are tested and evaluated using default settings and a default FSX/P3D installation to ensure a fair evaluation process. Addition of other 3rd party software MAY affect your performance and experience.