August 2005 saw the release of what is now widely regarded as one of the benchmarks for Flight Simulator Aerobatic aircraft in the form of the Long Island Classics Christen Eagle for FS2004.
Now, four years later, and with a gracious nod to both Kevin Lechmanski and Dan Hufford of Long Island Classics, the generous support of aircraft designer Frank Christensen, the Blue Eagles Virtual Aerobatic Team (fsxblueeagles.com) and the development team at IRIS, I have the greatest pleasure in launching the IRIS Pro Series Christen Eagle for FSX.
FSX Version // V1.00
- * Custom sound pack including new supersonic prop tip effects.
- * All new 3D gauges designed from the Christen blueprints.
- * Two visual models contracted by Frank Christensen and polished by IRIS for full FSX functionality!
- * A superb flight model for the Eagle I and Eagle II aircraft, allowing users to try out both the kit sports biplane or the competition aerobatic aircraft.
- * A wide variety of paint schemes and two paint kits aimed at ease of repainting by users.
This product is not endorsed or affiliated with Aviat Aircraft in any way.
All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
Recommended System Requirements
Windows 7 64-Bit
Intel Core i7 3.2Ghz or equivalent CPU
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti or equivalent Graphics Card.
14GB DDR3 RAM
A well configured FSX/P3D installation with minimal background processes is also recommended. Please note that all products are tested and evaluated using default settings and a default FSX/P3D installation to ensure a fair evaluation process. Addition of other 3rd party software MAY affect your performance and experience.