Based on the Australian owned Jabiru J-170 created by Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd in Bundaberg, Queensland, the IRIS Aviator Series Jabiru J170 is a fun and enjoyable ultralight aircraft.
Following on from our J160 simulation, the J-170 brings with it updated avionics in the form of the Garmin G1000 and longer flight time!
P3D Version // V1.0.20150803.1852
FSX Version // V1.0.20150803.1852
- * Product installers included for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D.
- * Three custom instrument panels for the Generation I and Generation II panel layouts.
- * High resolution paintkit for user repaints!
- * A superb soundset recorded directly from the Jabiru engine.
- * All new 3D gauges with silky smooth performance.
- * Brand new Digital EFIS.
- * An in-simulator aircraft manager allows the user to toggle on or off various visual parts.
- * A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J170 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots and instructors.
- * Over six high resolution paint schemes.
This product is an artistic representation of the Jabiru J-170 and is not endorsed or affiliated with Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd.
All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Acceleration Expansion pack installed.
- * Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold edition.
- * Lockeed Martin's Prepar3D Version 2
- * Lockeed Martin's Prepar3D Version 3
Recommended System Requirements
Windows 7 64-Bit
Intel Core i7 3.2Ghz or equivalent CPU
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560Ti or equivalent Graphics Card.
14GB DDR3 RAM
A well configured FSX/P3D installation with minimal background processes is also recommended. Please note that all products are tested and evaluated using default settings and a default FSX/P3D installation to ensure a fair evaluation process. Addition of other 3rd party software MAY affect your performance and experience.